Thursday, August 17, 2006

Back Home


Friends,
Hey! Finally, i have returned to the home land. It's good to be back in the states. It seems so crazy that the whole entire summer has gone by though. That's a weird feeling. Another weird feeling is trying to jump back in to any sort of organized life after 3 weeks in one of the most amazing places on earth. I have felt cloudy the whole time i have been back home. I feel like there are 40 million things to do, and only 2 days to do all of them. But, i must admit, all is well. I really miss Scotland and the people there. I really think i will go back there and visit again. It was so beautiful. I never think i could live there, but i could definately visit. I hope i will return. So, as i jump back into the swing of things, i will hope to keep you posted (whoever enjoys reading this) about the next things happening in my crazy, chaotic life. But hey, who's life isn't?? Maybe some things to look forward to:
-my second audition with Tear the Sails
-a resolved album in the next month
-an audition with CSUN Jazz Ensemble in the next month
-a 3 to 4 song demo coming out in the next few months. (potentially with an updates website www.dzimmer.com)
-a Resolved Update, with a potential new promo in two weeks.

Anyways. Take care all of you, and i will hope to keep you informed about what's going on. Also, i will hopefully put up some pics and details about the Scotland trip soon! I have to get all the pics, so that will probably go on a blog soon.

Peace and love,

dz

ps. crazy-gnarls barkley
pps. teitur has a new album. it's amazing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tk log said...

Dude. I miss you. Like a mother hen misses her chick. except I'm not a bird and your not a girl.

I'm so glad your trip went well. I was praying for you the whole time. And I'll continue to pray for you.

love you bro,
tk

7:42 PM  
Blogger Tk log said...

...And I must say that I am sad to see that you like crazy by gnarles. That is just too sad.

I do love the video though. That is video is what is "crazy."

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home