Thursday, January 26, 2006

The NAMM SHOW

Hey all. Sorry it has been forever to post. With Resolved, Truth and Life Conference, and school starting up again, i can't even remember my own name. Craziness. I must admit though... i've missed you. Yep. I have. Anyways... the other reason to this being an extremely late post is because it's so packed with exitement that it took me forever so.. here it goes.

The NAMM show.
So, John Martin got me a ticket from Spectrasonics to the NAMM show. Let me tell you, it was like i found the last golden ticket. You will never believe it until you really experience it. I just wanted to take some time in this post, to tell you about all the fun people i got to meet in the span of two days. Now, most of these are exiting to me, cause the people i met were awesome drummers, but I'll give you the links and you can determine if they are cool. ENJOY
Otis Brown, Max Weinberg, Steven Perkins, Thomas Lang, Kenny Aronoff, Gene Simons, John Blackwell, Jr., Herbie Hancock, Jim Chapin, Steve Gadd, Steven Segal, and my most favorite, the voice of Poo Bear himself, one of La's top studio drummers, Gregg Bissonette. It was so awesome to go and I hope every musician gets to attend the NAMM show.

More to come later!!
Dave

2 Comments:

Blogger Tk log said...

Well, I'm excited for that "more" that's coming! ... if it ever comes :)

10:47 PM  
Blogger J.OTIS MERSTER said...

Hi. I just met your parents in the waiting room with the Frankfurts. The NAMM show caught my attention as my husband is a drummer and was also there.

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home